1. To provide residential accommodation for people in need of care.
2. To establish various income generating project to support the village.
3. To provide opportunities to the community to attend workshops, training courses on matters of social issues like child abuse, HIV/Aids and other health issues.
4. To organize stimulating and enjoyable activities for people in our care for healthy bodies, sense of belonging and self-esteem.
5. To give practical expression our Christian faith through:- a ministry of love and caring, sharing of the Gospel of Christ and Biblical teaching, encouraging and upholding Christian standards of conduct.